Vicki Dutcher from Just Us Girls Challenge contacted me recently and asked me to be the weekly guest designer for the month of August. WOW!! What an honor and challenge! I really have had to get those creative juices flowing!
The first week's challenge is Dies and Anything Goes. Since flowers are my "go to" for creating, I went through my favorite Altenew florals and chose their Cape Marguerite dies. I intended to ink blend on them but couldn't decide on a color. Put the flowers aside and did the background by die cutting a side fold card with Spellbinder's Essential Arches layered up with a smaller arched piece and all embossed with Altenew's Geo Steps. Put this base together and began arranging the flowers (still not colored) and liked the white on white look. Die cut some white leaves, put it all together and had my first ever white on white card. Added white enamel dots and done! I think this might be a future wedding card when needed.
I hope you like my inspiration card and will join in the challenge this week. You have a week to design and enter.
Crafty Hugs,


Betty... gorgeous white on white! I am so loving these new dome cards... they are just a little something more. Thrilled you are with us this month. I love your creativity. You are an amazing inspiration!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to guesting for JUGS! Starting out with a beautiful, classy card!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Betty and wow, what a stunner! Your monochomatic floral card is beautiful with all the dimension and the shaped card base! It will be the perfect wedding card for someone!!!.
ReplyDeleteBetty, I couldn't love your card anymore if you had decided to color those flowers! Sheer CAS perfection as is! Congratulations on being the JUGS GD!
ReplyDelete=]
sorry - any more! silly fingers!
ReplyDelete=]
Beautiful white on white card Betty. Love the pretty blooms and the shaped card. Congrats on being guest designer at JUGS.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful and elegant!
ReplyDeleteThis is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBetty, this is an awesome card. Loving all the layers.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have you joining us this month, Betty! This is so pretty. I'm totally into arches right now and I love what you've done here!
ReplyDeleteSo elegant Betty. Love the look of white on white.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the team for August, Betty. I'm glad you couldn't decide on a color for those lovely Marguerites because your white on white card is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous white on white with all the flowers, Betty! Congrats on being a GD on JUGS!!
ReplyDeleteWhite on white is always so elegant and beautiful and your card is just that Betty. Love arches and you have gone further with embossing them adding so much more interest. Love it and welcome to JUGS as our talented guest this month. Looking forward to you sharing with us.
ReplyDelete