Monday, September 14, 2026

BEST WITCHES

The challenge this week at the Just Us Girls Challenge is the word "bold".  I'm making my Halloween cards and I think this witch's hat is pretty bold with orange and purple and black colors!!

I kind of went overboard with the sequins but think my easel card turned out pretty cute.  I bought this die set last year and the sentiment is no longer available.  My card class is doing a version of this for October - only I'm not using this as the sample - I might run out of sequins (haha) and it's not going to be an easel card!!

 I am also entering my card at the Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge. 

Thanks for stopping by!


 

1 comment:

  1. I think your easel card turned out pretty cute too, Betty! The bedazzled witch's hat is fun! Thanks for playing along at JUGs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!