>

Friday, January 17, 2014

FUSION card challenge

There is a new challenge on Fusion. 
I decided to use just the colors from the photo. 
The lower portion is striped paper that I stamped in black and grey inks.  Inspiration for that part came from a shirt a woman in front of me in church was wearing last summer.  It was done in shades of blue and I quickly sketched on a scrap of paper so I wouldn't forget.  I know - I was supposed to be praying but sometimes the mind wanders:-)  The centers of the yellow flowers are seed beads adhered with glossy accents.

Thanks for looking.

Paper: PTI soft stone pp; American Crafts ash
Inks: Mememto tuxedo black and London fog
Stamp: Technique Tuesday - Anemone
Copics: Y 15, 17, 19 and  YG 61, 63


9 comments:

  1. This is so classy Betty! Just love the pops of yellow; such an inspirational card! Have a lovely weekend, dear friend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh - Betty, this is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stamping on the striped paper Betty - and I love your yellow blooms! thanks for playing with Fusion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you created your own pattern on your card base and how beautiful your flowers are in yellow! Gorgeous card, Betty! I guess you never know where you'll find inspiration for a card...how great is that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is...the Lord works in mysterious ways!!! LOVE this, Betty! The flowers look gorgeous...colored...and stamped in the two tones! So beautiful!!! Great to have you and your FUSION/blouse inspired creation in our gallery...thanks so much for joining us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pattern on pattern, perfect! beautiful yellow flowers too, cut and colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Betty! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!