>

Saturday, February 3, 2018

INSPIRED BY...

Altho I'm not much of a vintage card maker, the challenge today at Inspired by All the Little Things made me think of a stamp I've never used - probably bought it 'cause it had a bicycle in the set.  The bicycle, brick wall, polka dots and all the hearts were my inspiration.


Stamped the little bicycle across the bottom, embossed the brick wall and sponged some distress ink to give a somewhat vintage look. Put it on a polka dot background, added the  sentiment and the hearts - done.  My grandson is a bicyclist so this card is going to him.

Glad you stopped by today - have a great weekend.

14 comments:

  1. Loving that vintage style bicycle, I think you have caught the vintage style beautifully, it's so way out of my comfort zone lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I think you captured the challenge look perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Betty! The brick wall background works so well with the bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Betty, that is one fabulous card and embodies the inspiration perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very elegant card with the delicious paper and the little cute hearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card Betty. Love the brick wall and the bicycles line up along the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the vintage bicycles on the brick, Betty! So sweet with all the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an absolutely perfect card for the inspiration photo! Love the vintage feel and the textured brick background! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow--I love this, Betty! The brick background is wonderful & I love how you used the bicycle image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, I love this, Betty! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome inspired card Betty! Glad you had a chance to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love vintage look and feel of this card Betty! Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You go, girl! I love how you created this vintage inspired card! Your bicycle is fabulous and I love all the texture on the brick wall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love love love this card. For not being a vintage style cardmaker, this is amazingly done. I love that brick BG, the antique bicycle, and the polka dots peeking out from behind! Thanks for playing along at Inspired By All the Little Things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!