>

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MARCH CARD CHAIN CHALLENGE

Here is the card I sent to Helen in Ohio for the March CCC.  Colors were mint, navy and periwinkle and a sketch of which I used both.
I stamped and embossed the flower in white on navy cardstock and used papers from Graphic45.  Used a pale grey Copic to shade the flower and leaves.

Supplies:
Stamps:  PTI "Delightful Dahlias"
Ink: Versamark
Paper: Graphic45 "Botanical Tea"
Other:  MME enamel dots; HA embossing powder

Thanks for looking and your kind comments.  Betty

4 comments:

  1. Loved this the minute I saw it in Deborah's reveal, Betty! The colors are so pretty and that flower is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Betty. Love the tones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful ... lovely flower and pretty colors

    Hugs, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really gorgeous card, Betty! I love the color combo and the patterned papers are so elegant! Everything works so beautifully with the Dahlia...Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!