>

Saturday, May 3, 2014

ATC EXCHANGE

Linda van Vliet in Holland asked for volunteers to exchange an ATC so I took her up on the challenge.  Haven't made an ATC in ages and had quite forgotten how fun they are to make.  I ended up making two of them and couldn't decide which to send so sent them both!




This is the lovely ATC she sent me - the colors are so vibrant and the center tulip is all shimmery - hard to catch the light just right.


Supplies:
Paper: Graphic45 Botanical Tea
Stamp: HA hydrangea
Other: MS punch: WRMK die

Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.  Betty

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Really gorgeous ATC's, Betty! I love how you layered your stamping and added texture to each of them...so pretty! Linda's ATC is also beautiful...I'll bet it's amazing IRL, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here to comment yesterday and completely forgot - must have been so impressed by your gorgeous ATC's Betty - I LOVE that bird pp too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweet ATC's, Betty! Love both of your and Linda's is so pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete