>

Saturday, August 23, 2014

HERO ARTS SCRAMBLE 91

Cat challenged us to use an inspiration piece she had chosen for our scramble today.  Luckily, I had some scraps on my table and put them to good use.  Cut the butterfly from a piece I had watercolored previously and the white dots were leftovers from another project (the negative parts of a PTI die).
I stamped the sentiment crooked so had to do a little rescue job there.  Card base is 4"x 5 1/2" to allow the butterfly to be over the edge.  I will enter this in PTI's Make-it-Monday challenge also (using the negatives from die cuts).



Supplies:
Die: Hero Arts D1078
Sentiment: Technique Tuesday
Other:  MME enamel dots; large white dots from PTI cover plate Circles

Thanks for stopping by.  Betty

10 comments:

  1. Betty, such a pretty card in less than 90 minutes and you even got it up on your blog! I am so impressed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betty, I am so glad you were able to join in the scramble. You got the first card done and really made a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty this is, Betty! I love that butterfly die and I love the white dots!! May have to case this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty Betty. that butterfly is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this card, Betty! Your water colored butterfly is so pretty, and I love how you placed your enamel dots and shapes from your die cuts! You did such a great job in under 90 minutes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so beautiful and elegant, Betty... and I love how you placed your enamel dots and the shapes from your die cuts, too

    Hugs, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how beautiful is that pastel butterfly! This card is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, Betty! Love the pretty colours, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Betty, love the way you've used the leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positively breathtaking, Betty!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!