>

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

BRONZE BLOOM

Ellen Hutson's latest Pin-Sights Challenge is to use pink, green, bronze, charcoal and some dots and I think I've covered all the bases with this card.


The flower was cut with Bold Blooms in Neenah bronze metallic cs.  The base is Neenah white gold metallic cs and the layered background papers were scraps die cut with MFT stitched rectangles.  The leaves were die cut with a scrap.  I stamped the sentiment in bronze Encore metallic ink and then embossed it with HA clear embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

7 comments:

  1. You definitely covered all the bases with this card, Betty! I love this bloom, and it looks so pretty in bronze metallic...WOW! You did an amazing job with this challenge...I would have been lost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card that is both simple and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, this is so beautiful. I love the sweet colors you used too, just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That metallic bloom is simply beautiful Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Betty. That metallic card stock is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, your sketchy bloom strikes again! Gorgeous, tailored, crisp and clean!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!