>

Sunday, October 11, 2015

AUTUMN NEUTRALS

The current challenge at The Card Concept is autumn neutrals - a wonderful inspiration photo done in grays, browns and white.  My card is in the clean and layered category and I was inspired by the colors and autumn theme.


 
I watercolored a sheet of Canson paper with Kurtake Gamsai so that I had a piece in the challenge colors and finally spattered on some of the white metallic.  Then die cut the Cheery Lynn leaves.  The base is PTI soft stone with the white and a thin strip of silver popped up.  Arranged the leaves, added the sentiment and some sequins.  

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

12 comments:

  1. Betty this is gorgeous. I love the design and the the muted colours look just perfect.so pleased you shred with us at TCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Betty! I love those leaves and the way you colored them! I am your neighbor at The Card Concept challenge and just had to take a closer look. Hugs, Gracie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty I simply cannot resist a leaf die! Your are just gorgeous!!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful neutrals. Fabulous card Betty. I need to play that challenge. I love the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous use of the neutral palette!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how dimensional your card is... those look like real dried leaves, about to float off! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful..... love these colors and leaves

    ReplyDelete
  8. really amazing colour scheme Betty. Really stunning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, I am loving all those soft shades of gray on your leaves, Betty! This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! Absolutely love the leaves!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning paper color for your leaves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!