>

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A BLOG NAMED HERO

Today is my first post as designer for A Blog Named Hero.  When I received My Monthly Hero Kit the other day, Hero Arts included two stamps from their new 2016 catalog - so just HAD to use one of them!  This is the first of their kits I have ordered and was so impressed - 2 day delivery, great packaging - wrapped in clear plastic wrap tied with red ribbon and a little red heart.  Can't wait to start making those valentines!


A little peek at my card - hop over and check out my post.


Thanks for visiting today and really love to read your kind comments.  Betty 

7 comments:

  1. Congrats again on your DT slot at ABNH, Betty! Off to check out your post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first DT post at ABNH, Betty! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your ABNH DT. Thanks for commenting on the card that I was inspired to create after seeing your card. Was so nice of HA to gift the stamp to us. I also rcvd a thank you stamp and have made a card that I'll post soon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congreats om your first card,,... And this is so beautiful with these two flowers

    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely peek, off to see it in full!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations again Betty, can't wait to see your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Betty! I saw your post on the ABNH blog! Great one layer card with a very clever design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!