>

Monday, September 5, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY

Today on PTI Make It Monday, Danielle created a card which was partially colored - sort of like a spotlight card only with the black and white part on the left side.  

 
I used PTI "Delightful Dahlia" stamps for the flowers and the sentiment is from their "Beautiful Butterflies".  Stamped the images in black ink and clear embossed.  Then sliced off about an inch from the side and colored the larger piece with my Zigs.  Used a piece of fun foam on the back of the colored piece to pop it up a bit.  Fun and easy technique!
 
Hope all my USA friends have had a relaxing Labor Day holiday - thanks for stopping by.
 
 

20 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Really love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Betty, love the soft pinks and greens with the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on this technique, Betty! I love that you chose the Dahlia's, too! Really stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Betty. interesting technique

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the statement that this card makes! So pretty and your colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, this is so lovely. Great take on Danielle's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, Betty. I'm a sucker for pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card, Betty! The partial coloring makes the card more attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Betty, love the coloring on only the top panel. Great texture feel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific flowers Betty! Gorgeous colors...I love pink Dahlia's!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful coloring.. love the b/w to color look. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful flowers, Betty--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, Betty! I do love those Dahlia's. They're the perfect choice for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely, lovely card Betty and beautiful coloring on those Dahlia's! Love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this one too, Betty! Beautiful dahlias!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Betty its beautiful in pink! I love the flower you used , it used to be the only one I had when I first started.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 1st thing I thought when I saw your card, 'haven't used that stamp set in a while...', and totally love the striking contrast of your beautiful coloring against the black and white! Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Betty, love your pink shaded dahlias!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!