>

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

MUSE2

The theme for my card in the Altenew Muse class is to use home decor as the jumping off point for a card design.  I think what appeals to me the most about this class as it focuses on design, balance, use of space, color combos and most of all the element of organizing your design.
 
I used Altenew's Spring Daisy embossed on vellum for my focal point to reflect the wall hanging.  By looking at my planning sheet you can easily see how I designed my card.




Now to get more homework done - I'm only 3 days behind!!  Life interferes with my card making sometimes!!  Take care.


 

11 comments:

  1. Great interpretation! Background and flower look fabulous! 💛💚💜❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous, Betty - love the background and the metallic strips with the daisy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on this photo....beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card from that wonderful inspiration! You're making me want to take that class, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card...I might just have to sign up quick! Looks like a great class. Your card is fabulous and picked out my favorite elements from the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Betty. Great take on the photo inspiration. Cool idea to sketch out your card first ... have never done that. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card you made from your inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design. I love the image you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS take on the inspiration photo, Betty! I really love your vellum flower and your stenciled background is so elegant!
    I also love how you created a sketch of your card, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!