>

Sunday, July 2, 2017

MUSE4

Here is my fourth card for Altenew's Muse online class.  Can't believe I've actually made four cards - only one more to go and all my homework will be done!!!  Carissa used party supplies and decor for our inspiration this time.  I found this great letter with it's pretty colors on Pinterest and used that as my starting point.



I die cut the letters from white cardstock and inked them with Altenew's desert night.  The background was stenciled with sea glass ink.  The little flowers and leaves are from EH Courage and inked in rose quartz, puffy heart and purple wine.  The background is popped up with fun foam and mounted on a grey/tan card base.  Added a few clear dots and done!  The card is blank inside awaiting "birthday", "anniversary" or whatever.

Good to see you here today and thanks for your kind comments.

7 comments:

  1. YOu are rocking this Muse class Betty. Another fab piece of homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly I need to take a class along side you, Betty! Wow--you get an A++! This one is really beautiful--love the deep shade of the letters, beautiful flowers & great stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful....great take on this photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Betty. A really pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy colors, Betty, and I love the stenciled background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this card, Betty! The alphas are such a great focal point and I love how you added those sweet blooms and lovely stenciling! Great inspiration photo, too...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great inspiration photo. I love how you've translated it into your gorgeous card, Betty! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!