>

Sunday, September 24, 2017

EEK!!!!

Halloween is coming up and I love sending cards to my friends and family - and needed a simple design for multiples.  Went through my stash of patterned papers and found some that would make fun backgrounds.  Here's one that turned out to be really a fun card!

I cut the pp to 4.25x5.5 and then die cut with my Altenew big alphabet dies.  Added a piece of silver cs on the back and adhered to a card base.  Added my cute little spider and some silver Nuvo dots and done.  Really a quick and easy card.  Think I'll make some with "boo" also.  

Am entering this in CASology's "BIG" challenge (those letters are really big!!) and CAS on Sunday's using dies.


Thanks for stopping by today and all your kind comments.

5 comments:

  1. Just adorable, Betty! What a great idea to die cut the letters in the printed paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, Betty! Thanks for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very clever design, Betty! I love your new alphas, too...they work really well with the spider :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when something is so easy and fabulous. Love this fun Halloween card. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quick design Betty, you rocked it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!