>

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

CELEBRATE!!!

In honor of Hero Arts 45th anniversary our card challenge this month is "celebrate".  We're using some of our faves from the past and it certainly was difficult choosing.  


The hibiscus layering stamps have been a favorite of mine because they're so easy to layer and I used them for both my background and the floral arrangement.  The second layer of the flower was stamped in Versamark and embossed with white satin powder for a subtle background.   The sentiment is from a fantastic versatile set that I've used many times over the years.  The mat is the new peony cardstock and love love that color.

Be sure to follow the Hero Arts blog for their 45th anniversary and to enter our A Blog Named Hero's "celebrate" challenge this month for a chance at winning a gift certificate form Hero Arts.

Thanks for visiting today and love to read your kind comments.

5 comments:

  1. Betty, your card is so lovely. I really like that you were able to use the layers of the stamp on both the background and in the full flower. Great technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Betty. The soft pinks of your hibiscus is so pretty as is the tone on tone background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is gorgeous! What a beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... love the background behind the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this on IG on my phone, but now I see it much better on my laptop. Loved it the second I saw it, but now I see how truly fabulous the background is! One of my all-time favorite cards, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!