>

Thursday, October 29, 2020

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE 088

 Here's a bit of inspiration for you today as part of the latest Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  I went across the center with autumn, any color (copper) and a thankful sentiment.

I used some patterned paper mounted on a copper mat for my background which I added to a kraft slimline card.  Die cut the leaves from the same copper paper.  Added them and the little tag and done. 


Am sure you'll find some inspiration from the fun board created by Felicita - create your card add it here.

Thanks for visiting today.



2 comments:

  1. Love the board & LOVE your card, Betty! I recognize the PP & need to get it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great board, and your copper is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!