>

Thursday, December 3, 2020

GINA K CHALLENGES

 I have rather become addicted to tic-tac-toe challenges lately and Gina K's monthly challenge has a fun one up for the month.  ModSquad's current challenge (white and bright) also features Gina K. - so had a go with combining the two.

Since ModSquad wanted only white embossing and one color, I began by white embossing some GK leaves on a greenish textured card - I like the way the texture gives the leaves a rather lacy look.  Then I used the GK board (middle row across (heat embossing, square, shaker) to create the rest of the card.  After I finished the shaker part, I mounted it all on a white card base and added some more sequins on the background along with the sentiment.  I made it a Christmas card since I'm still in need of a few more.


Thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:

  1. I love being able to choose the options, so I can see your liking the tic tac toe challenges. Your card is fabulous, Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for the 2 challenges! Really a beauty, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the color and your shaker card. Thank you so much for playing along in the Challenge this month. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful. I, too, love the texture from that card stock, it's very effective. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!



    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!