>

Thursday, January 14, 2021

BE MY VALENTINE

It's time to start creating some Valentines and The Tic Tac Toe Challenge has just the starting point for you this week with this fun board designed by LeAnne.

For my card, I chose the diagonal from left to right - heart, dry embossing and kraft.
 

 

I dry embossed the background and also the red heart with the Altenew beautiful begenia folder.  Brushed some white pigment ink over the raised areas of the embossing.  Embossed the die cut heart by putting it in the ef at the place where I wanted it on the card.  Used a bit of red ink to give it some definition and matched it up with the background.  Put it all together with the little sentiment and done.

The winner of our challenge has a chance to be a future guest designer so be sure to enter. 

Thanks for dropping by.





5 comments:

  1. Oh my Betty. What a delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I have that ef, gonna have to get it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative use of the embossing folder for this beautiful card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the pop of that rich red, Betty, and how you embossed both it and the background!! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!