>

Thursday, February 25, 2021

POCKETFUL OF POSIES

Today I'm up as lead designer for TicTacToe Challenge #102.  I had fun designing my board and hope you'll find a row that challenges you.

I went down the right side for my card - thinking of you, stitching and flowers.

I die cut a bunch of the flowers and arranged them in the little heart pocket.  Used two stitch border dies to emboss a frame on a pale gray card base.  Added the sentiment and done.

I hope you'll join in our challenge this week - have fun creating a wonderful card!

Thanks for stopping by...




3 comments:

  1. What a lovely spring bouquet, Betty! Just what I needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fab bunch of blooms, Betty. You rocked that column.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun bouquet in the heart container, Betty! Just love the stitched frame you created too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!