>

Thursday, June 3, 2021

TICTACTOE #116

This week's TicTacToe#116 board was created by LeAnne - so many fun ways for inspiration.  I chose across the center - blue, circle and floral.

I recently bought this lovely floral 3D folder and used it for my floral element.  I first die cut the circle and then embossed.  I used a circle cover plate on the card front for more circle texture.  The butterfly was die cut from a scrap of alcohol inked paper.  Added the little sentiment and done.

Looking forward to seeing your creations in our gallery this week - winner will be a future guest designer.

Thanks for stopping by.


 

8 comments:

  1. What a great card Betty. What a beautiful embossing folder. Really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Betty - that embossing is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betty, this is a stunner. You should make more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw dropped when I saw this one on IG, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty, Betty!! Just love the pop of the blue butterfly with the white on white!! Gorgeous floral circle atop that textured background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a very pretty card. Thank you for describing how you made this. Even I (a newbie to card making) think I will be able to achieve this one 💕😃

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card! Is it possible to tell where you got the butterfly die?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!