>

Sunday, April 17, 2022

HAPPY EASTER

Bunny is going to Easter dinner today to help decorate the table.  


I have seen this cute bunny on so many cards, but decided to use him as a little table decor for each place setting for Easter dinner.  Once I had the design figured out, it was easy to mass produce them.

I have spent the last month unpacking boxes in my new home in Texas.  Finally have my craft room pretty well organized.  Bought new boxes for storing stamps, dies, stencils and embossing folders.  Will post some photos when it's all finished. One bit of advice is to take pictures of how your crafts are arranged if and when you ever move.  Would have been so much easier to set up again.

Hope you all have a blessed Easter.




6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter, Betty!! Just love your little bunny placecards! I've not seen that diecut before - so cute! Glad you're settling in and getting organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he was a hit at the table, looks so comfy and cheery. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for having the craft room set up! Adorable & creative place settings, Betty! Hope you had a lovely day. Hugs, Greta

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks very happy with his Easter egg hiding places. A very pretty card idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Betty. I love this little Bunny. Can you please tell me who makes it so I can get one for myself. Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!