>

Thursday, July 7, 2022

SKETCH CARD

I very rarely create a card for a sketch challenge - don't know why - maybe because they're too complicated or it just doesn't trip my trigger.  This week's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches really appealed to me.





I began by die cutting, stamping and embossing some leaves.  Then I stamped and white embossed the same leaves in the corner of my A2 card base.  Left the stamp in my MISTI.  Diecut the stitched square and put it back in the MISTI so it would line up with the card base.  Stamped and embossed this and also the sentiment.  Temporarily adhered the square to the card base while I arranged and glued down the leaves.  Then, using foam tape, adhered square to card base.  Added the little sequins for some pizazz and done.  

Thanks for visiting today and always love to read your kind comments.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with a nice "twist" that makes it a little different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Betty. I've been seeing this sketch all over blog-land. It is resonating with lots of people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully designed--beautiful card, Betty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!