>

Sunday, September 18, 2022

BLACK CAT AND PUMPKINS

I haven't entered a challenge in ages, but the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge this week really inspired me.


I die cut the windows from a very old PTI die.  Traced the windows onto the card base, stamped the spiders and then did a little ink blending for the background.  Assembled my pumpkins and then put it all together with the little sentiment.  The card base is Neenah desert storm.

Thanks for stopping by today - love to read your kind comments.


 

5 comments:

  1. What a great take on the challenge, Betty. Fab card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Halloween design! I just love this beautiful black cat, creeping along the background squares . Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card, Betty - just love the black kitty walking among the spider webs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats on the well-deserved HM at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!