>

Thursday, April 27, 2023

CARD FOR CAROL

Here's my card for the TicTacToe Challenge #206 with the board designed by Elizabeth.  I went across the top with flowers, word die and a matching envelope.

supplies: washi tape; alphabet letters; sentiment

The floral background is washi tape applied to an A2 card base.  I die cut the letters from this background;  then stacked them up with more layers of cardstock and fit it all back.  Added the little "happy birthday" sentiment and done.  I had a leftover piece of the floral so put that on the envelope with a white rectangle for writing the address.  Voila! matching envelope!!

Hope you'll join our challenge this week - winner will be a future guest designer which is always fun!  Crafty hugs,


 


5 comments:

  1. Betty... I so love your cards! This is a brilliant idea. I love the personalization. Lucky Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to have the hidden name, Betty - fab washi tape too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--such a wonderful use of that beautiful Washi! You gave me some & I need to quit hoarding it & make a card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!