>

Thursday, August 15, 2024

ANEMONE

Here's my card for this week's TicTacToeChallenge#254 designed my Linda.  I went down the right side with patterned paper, dry embossing and blue.

I diecut the card base using an arch die and then cut a smaller arch and embossed.  For the flowers I used some patterned paper.  Arranged it all, added a little sentiment, a few clear enamel dots and done!

Hope to see your card in our gallery these next two weeks - challenge closes at noon on 29 August.  Crafty Hugs,


 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous embossing on that arched label, Betty! Love your flower too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and making the card an arch makes it look really special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - love this design Betty and the arch shaped base is awesome. Just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant! love the unique shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course you have Vine Canopy and it's beautiful for this gorgeous, elegant card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!