>

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

MORE HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS

I think I'm about finished with Halloween cards even tho I have so much fun making them.  Used some new pp from The Stamp Market and some old Papertrey Ink dies.  On middle card I used some Concord & 9th dies - then dropped the smallest die and it has disappeared from the face of the earth!! :-(


 

On this card I used a fun fold idea from katarina tarta crafts on IG.  

This card was supposed to be like the one above only I folded it wrong - but I think it still turned out pretty cute.  Very old pp and Concord & 9th dies.

I found the black arch already cut in my scrap box - so with some leftover pumpkins and leaves and more pp it was turned into a card. 

I am entering the following challenges - Creative Creases Challenge (anything goes), The Love Challenge (anything goes), SSS October Challenge on IG (Halloween), NBUS Challenge #67 and Two Old Bats (anything goes).

Thanks for stopping by.




 



3 comments:

  1. Darling Halloween cards with those pumpkins, Betty!! Hope you find your die!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such fun Halloween pps, Betty, and I adore plaid. Your fun pumpkins go perfectly and you did a wonderful job with the shading and composition! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! (Sorry about the die. It will turn up some day!) Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Halloween cards are so wonderful, the plaid paper is pretty with all the pumpkins. You really had me with the kitties and the striking black and white with the pumpkins. All of your cards are great! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!