It's time for #300 TicToeToe Challenge! I went across the bottom with die cuts, patterned paper and bright colors on this board designed by Roseanne.
The whole background is a piece from Altenew's Recollections from probably 10 years ago. You all know about that "it's too pretty to use" syndrome!! The piece had a lot of white space so I lightly inked it with some DO spun sugar. I cut it down to 5 1/14" x 4" and then die cut from the center of that piece a 3 3/4" by 3" piece. Next I die cut the butterfly from the center piece. Attached the bottom layer to the card base and then popped up the center piece with some foam tape. Then I glued about 4 layers of small pieces of cardstock to the center of the butterfly so it could be popped up. Added the vellum lacy butterfly on top with the gold body and popped the butterfly in the spot from where it was cut. Finally decided to add some greenery and some tiny pinkish sequins as it all looked rather bland. The butterfly's wings aren't glued down so will pop up when on display. No sentiment - maybe one inside.
Crafty Hugs,



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!