>

Sunday, April 28, 2019

MORE HOMEWORK

Managed to create more cards this weekend for Altenew's Progressive Cardmaking class.  I think these are the most I've ever done for any class.  Am just going to post the card and a bit about each as there are quite a few.


Layered stamping with Altenew's Watercolor Wonders stamps.  After I stamped I used a colorless blender to soften the edges.



Partial die cutting with Mega Thanks die and stamp.  Had a bit of trouble lining up the "thanks" the die cut part, but it's ok I think.



Masking with the Wallpaper Art stamps - this one is my favorite and just left off a sentiment as I didn't want to cover up any of my flower arrangement.  Colored with alcohol markers.


This one uses a Striped Leaf cover die over a alcohol ink pearl background.  I used a pearl metallic paper for the die cut part - all very shiny and pretty IRL.


Covered a piece of cardstock with dotted washi tape and then die cut - added to a black card base - pretty quick and easy.
Thanks for visiting today and always enjoy reading your kind comments.




7 comments:

  1. You've made me think I should have taken that class, Betty! I just love your homework! Never think to use my colorless blender like you did on the first card which may be my favorite--beautiful pink flowers & love the splatters! Then again, I'm always drawn to leaves & the die cut over the green pearl AI background is just scrumptious! Really wanted to make cards today, but this darn cold is making it impossible. Only got as far as pulling out a stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Betty, I really love the leaf one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Betty. Your homework deserves an A+ for sure. They are all incredible. I went with a hiss and roar and then got caught up with busy weekends and working long days. Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these over at IG lastnight and wow, you've really been busy making beautiful cards. The blue flower is my fave and just might be my #1 fav of your cards. Strikingly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work, Betty - you get an A+ from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun to see your homework! Looks like you're enjoying this class very much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cars ... I love number 2 vers much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!