>

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

CHRISTMAS TREE

I didn't take the latest Online Card Class, but have seen some cards on IG and FB using some of the techniques.  One that caught my eye was using a background die, adhering it to a piece of cardstock and then die cutting a shape (at least I think that's what was done!).

 

I die cut a HA die in gold and adhered to a piece of silver cardstock.  Then I die cut the tree.  Die cut the tree again on white cs and adhered to a silver card base.  Glued the gold and silver pieces in, embossed the sentiment in gold and done.  This was a twofer as I was able to get two cuts from the gold and silver background.  

Thanks for stopping by.


 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look with that elegant background die through the tree window, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I totally get what you did, but I love this card & I have that HA bg die! Think I need to play with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!