>

Thursday, February 23, 2023

HYDRANGEA

There's a great inspiration board this week designed by Felicita at the TicTacToe Challenge #198.  I went straight across the center with Easter, free and floral.

supplies: Honey Bee Lovely Layers Hydrangea

I used four colors of cardstock for my flower and then blended in the centers for some added dimension.  Cut my card base to 4x5.25 so part of the leaves could hang over the side a bit.  Did some yellow ink blending on the card base before attaching the flower and adding the little sentiment.

Come join our challenge this and have a chance to be a future guest designer. 
 


4 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Love the look with the 4 shades of cardstock & some ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Betty. -Cat PS I have problems getting google to sign me in on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love all the shades of purple in your hydrangeas, Betty - such a pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!