>

Thursday, April 13, 2023

BLUE FLORAL

Spring time in Texas - bluebonnets are covering the roadsides  - so amazingly beautiful!!  So I have created a blue birthday card!

 

Joanne created a lovely spring board for TicTacToe#204 this week.  I chose to go from left to right diagonally - floral, free, enamel dot.  My blue flowers were printed from a PNGwing file and then a rectangle die cut from the center and popped up - I just die cut more rectangles to pop it up.  Added a little birthday greeting and the enamel dots and done!!  So quick and easy!


Please join our fun this week at TicTacToe #204!  Crafty Hugs,



4 comments:

  1. Lovely image, and the blues are satisfying...why are blue toned flowers so soothing??? Either way I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Betty. Aren't the PNGwing images so beautiful. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous floral, Betty, and I love how you showcased it with the rectangle diecut!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that image & your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!