>

Thursday, May 11, 2023

TICTACTOE #208

This week's TicTacToe #208 was designed for us by Felicita and perfect any of your masculine family or friends.  I went left to right diagonally with masculine, free and square.

I have a stash of authentic French wine labels and one of them happened to be square.  I simply glued it to the kraft piece and  stamped the grapes, wine bottle and glass over the top.  Then mounted on a cream card base.  Inside the sentiment says "Like a fine wine, you only get better with age!"

Hope you'll join our challenge this week - there's a guest designer prize for the winner!  Crafty hugs,


 


3 comments:

  1. So fun, Betty - just love how you combined the stamps with the wine label! I still have a stash too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely masculine card Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic masculine creation, Betty! I love your take of the challenge board! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!