>

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

HAPPY EASTER

I made a very simple Easter card with kind of a different size fold for my card class next week.


The base for my card is cut at 4.25"x6" and scored and folded at 3".  This way with the bunny sitting on top of the fold, the card will still fit into an A2 envelope.  I die cut all the eggs, the chick and the grass and adhered to the bottom of the card.  Colored the chick's wings with a copic marker for a little added color.  All the eggs were die cut from patterned paper scraps.  Gave bunny a little color in his ears and cheeks and a small black enamel dot for his eye.  Added the "Happy Easter" sentiment and done.  I think this card would be cute with any character or a row of smaller ones across the top - just adjust the size of the card base accordingly to fit in an envelope.  Also would make fun place cards in a smaller size.  

Thanks for stopping by today.


 


4 comments:

  1. Super adorable, Betty!! Love your sitting bunny with chick and all the eggs hiding in the grass! You're right - would make darling place cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too darned cute! - Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and totally adorable! May have to try this idea myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Betty. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!