>

Thursday, April 25, 2024

TULIP TIME

Time for a new challenge at TicTacToe!  For the end of April, Mary has designed this great board!   I used flowers, free and die cuts from the board.

Die cut some tulip buds and leaves in various colors and gave them some shading with blending inks and also alcohol markers.  Used an envelope die which I embossed with polka dots for "basket".  Added my basket to a card base, arranged my flowers with a checkered bow and sentiment - done!!

I hope you'll join us in our TicTacToe #246 beginning today and ending on May 9th.  Crafty hugs,


 


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a wonderful card, Betty! Your coloring is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Betty. Love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo - just love your tulips in the embossed box, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet spring tulips! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!