>

Saturday, September 28, 2024

PUMPKIN, PUMPKIN


Spent some time this weekend having a play with a pumpkin stamp as a background.  Wasn't thinking about what exactly where I was going with it, so just stamped it on white 110# cs and embossed in black.  Not a very good choice when I decided to use it with watercolor and ink smooshing.




Used TH watercolor pencils for the first card and DI inks for the other two.  Spatter and sequins were added for a little glitz.  Since I had so much warping from the water, I backed them with a few layers of cardstock and then ran thru my Gemini to flatten - worked really well.

I am entering two of them in LaVon's LOVE Challenge for this month.

Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!