>

Saturday, October 11, 2014

PINK AUTUMN LEAVES

Today as I was looking at Gayatri's blog, I found a challenge to use pink, peach and gold.  As I was still in the autumn leaf mode and the technique using reinkers & baby wipe for the ink pad mode, I created this card.

Entering this in Gayatri's challenge at Winnie & Walter blog.

Supplies: HA E2252 stamp; HA CH187 gold metallic decor; HA vellum (very old); Essentials by Ellen sentiment from Zipper Panel die; Neenah metallic cardstock; PTI melon berry and sweet blush inks

Thanks for stopping by and your kind comments.  Betty

9 comments:

  1. stunning Betty. Really pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card I great colors.... love how you stamped the leaves

    Hugs, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out great. I always struggle to use pink it's not a color I use often, and would never thought to use it with fall! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card with these leaves, Betty! I think these 2 colors look so pretty with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink and gold,never would have thought to do fall leaves . You did and I think it's brilliant ! I love this. Beautiful creative card Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Betty. Love the soft colours for your beautiful maple leaves. Sorry it has taken me so long to follow your blog (I'm your newest follower!!). Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you have left for me ... so appreciated!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful colour combo for your falling leaves, Betty! Such an elegant design :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Betty. I love those colors for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!