>

Saturday, July 2, 2016

JOY

Another card for this week's Merry Monday challenge for gold, blue, white/silver.  Had the PTI paper on my table and decided to make a shaker.


The paper had the circle on the front so die cut that out first.  Then made my shaker part with the fuse tool putting just a variety of gold, silver and blue sequins inside.  Fiddled around and positioned the leftover cut out piece in back of the shaker and put it all onto a silver metallic card base. Added the "JOY" and done. Pretty easy after I had it all figured out.


Thanks for visiting today and love to read you kind comments.

16 comments:

  1. Just love the gold JOY over your fun shaker, Betty - well done on 2 cards for MM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you played with this color palette, Betty! Another gorgeous Christmas card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful shaker card

    Have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Betty. Your shaker is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like how the Joy and the circle with the shaker work together...great looking card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shaker Betty. Love that design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Betty and I love the shaker element!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fun Christmas shaker, Betty--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an elegant shaker, Betty! Beautiful papers and I love the gold, blue and silver "shakers"! Thanks again for sharing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beauty Betty and you just can't go wrong with a shaker! And an elegant shaker to boot! Beautiful, beautiful card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so gorgeous Betty. I love the shaker in behind the 'joy'. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that this is a shaker Betty! Have a wonderful week! Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Betty, love that you scaled down the blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on the HM--so well-deserved! Enjoy the 4th, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty and fun card. I love shaker cards and did not think of them for Christmas. Thanks for the terrific idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card! I like the idea of the sequins inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!