>

Thursday, January 26, 2017

HEARTS & FLOWERS

The challenge this month at A Blog Named Hero is "New to Me" - and just about everything on my card is new.  


First I colored the floral heart from my new January My Monthly Hero kit  with my new Altenew alcohol markers (crazy easy to use).  Die cut the background with my new HA confetti heart die - once in white and once on a piece of gold with Stick-It on the back so I could get those little gold hearts in place easily.  The large gold heart was cut with my new HA infinity heart dies.  I love to make valentines to send to those I love - but I think I kind of went overboard on the new heart stuff this month:)

I am entering this in a few challenges - Darnell's NBUS (never been used), CAS on Sunday (hearts), and the Paper Players (flowers).

Thanks for visiting today.

 

13 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card, Betty.... love all the small hearts you added
    Here is a links to the foamiran flowers I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AAf0Pc_q1o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all your hearts, Betty! So brilliant to pop a few of the gold hearts into the white confetti heart background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness--this is a wowzer, Betty! Boy do I wish we lived close so we could share goodies & I could soak up inspiration from you! That rose heart is so beautiful & I love how you used gold for the accent! Would you believe I've had Stick-It over a year & the package is unopened?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like NBUS, so you could enter Darnell's challenge, too.

      Delete
  4. Betty, this card is so elegant. WOW is that heart die cut background super cool! Thanks, now I'll have to buy one too! : ) Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week. Crystal, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a gorgeous CAS card, Betty. Beautiful coloring on the focal element. Thanks for sharing at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Betty! I love how you colored the roses and your tiny gold hearts are the perfect touch! Great job combining challenges, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all that pink and gold, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another WOW of a card from you Betty my friend! Love the gold against the crisp white, so classy! Have a wonderful weekend! Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that background and I know you have tons of bitty hearts to play with now. The gold adds such elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card have you made.
    Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. The best kind of Valentines have posies and hearts, so this is wonderful, Betty! Adding the gold elements makes it even more gorgeous!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!