>

Saturday, October 21, 2017

FLOWER CHALLENGES

Made a flower card for two challenges today - The Flower Challenge (favorite flower) and CAS on Friday (flower).  Designing a flower card was not the difficult part - it was choosing a favorite.  Finally settled on PTI's Bold Blossoms - ever since it first came out, I have been making cards with it.


I have used this set in so many ways - for my card today I only colored the two largest flowers with my Zigs and a little water.  The sentiment is from Concord & 9th Happy die and stamps.  Covered the "happy" with glossy accents and added it to my card along with rest of the sentiment and some black Nuvo drops.


Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful yellow Anemone. And the die cut used with glossy accents makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design Betty. Love the black and white with the pop of shades of yellow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this flower set Betty, the solo colored flower really makes a statement with the black outlined cluster :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Betty. The spotlight colouring is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh betty, I love this card. the bright yellow bloom is such a fab stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be careful--Cat may come grab this one with yellow her favorite color--haha! It is absolutely gorgeous--love how you colored with the Zigs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about choosing a favourite, I love all of my floral stamps and dies and they are all good for different occasions. I love black/white and yellow, so this grabbed my attention in the Gallery. The spotlight colouring is perfection and love the layout too. So very glad you joined us this month at The Flower Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Betty! I can see why you use this stamp set often...Love how you did selective coloring on this one...the bold yellow is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow such a gorgeous card love the pop of those two flowers. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!