>

Sunday, October 22, 2017

SHADES OF C & 9TH

Finally came up with a card for Concord & 9th's challenge for this month which is to use the colors in their logo.  I hate to say this, but bought this stamp set awhile ago and this is first time I've inked it up.  


I stamped the lace leaf in Versamark on heavy vellum and white embossed.  Fussy cut and colored it on the back with my Zigs and a little water.  Stamped the background with HA ombre and did a little more spattering with the same ink and water.  Added the little sentiment and a few sequins and done.


Thanks for visiting today and your kind comments.

13 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colours ... and that white embossed vellum leaf is gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lacy leaf, Betty - just love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is a heck of an impressive first time out for the set! It is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty! Love the ombre blues & artistic design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Betty, this is lovely - perfectly matched Condord&9th colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty, I truly, truly love this card! I’ve never thought to use this stamp for sympathy card, but the feeling of it is just perfect for that. So glad you were finally able to ink it up and even more thrilled that you were able to join our challenge this month at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a beautiful job with the color palette, Betty! Perfect image for a sympathy card, too! I really love this stamp set and now I may have to order it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Betty! This is so pretty, and I love that your photo background matches too, well done you. :) Thank you for joining us at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!