>

Sunday, February 25, 2018

CASEING YANA

The other day, I watched Yana color this gorgeous card and immediately thought of a new background stamp called Riotous Wildflowers I just won from The Ton.  So to initiate it, I just tried Yana's design and coloring techniques.


I don't have any polychromos so had to use my Prismacolors but think they worked pretty well.  I used PTI soft stone cs for the background and embossed it all in liquid platinum.  Added it to a white card base with the little sentiment and some Nuvo drops.  


Thanks for stopping by and love to read your kind comments.

9 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful, Betty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Yana's card & you used her inspiration perfectly, Betty! Wonderful stamp & beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blue flower among the outline ones, Betty! Just love how you colored it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful...love your new stamp and you the blue flower is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that spotlight technique! Lovely card Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue Prismacolor pencils! They blend so beautifully! Your spotlighted flower is beautiful!!! So glad you chose this stamp, Betty :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous!The bloom just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did an amazing job with this technique, Betty! I love how you colored the flower in shades of blue and the platinum outline is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great spotlighting Betty! Fabulous colouring too my friend! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!