>

Saturday, March 14, 2020

EASTER LILIES

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had been coloring the lilies from The Greetery in various mediums.  So today I have two more cards to share.



I used distress inks to color the top card and then added details and some depth using colored pencils.  Blended some broken china ink for the background and spattered with some water.  Put my bouquet together, added a little sentiment, put Nuvo drops in the centers of the white flowers and done.

My second card uses only colored pencils for coloring the flowers.  I blended some peeled paint and shabby shutters distress inks on a piece of white cardstock and then die cut the leaves and palm fronds from it.  Added details with colored pencils.  Arranged my bouquet on the background piece, put it all together with the sentiment and done.

I am entering both cards at Happy Little Stampers current challenge and also the second one at the Festive Friday challenge (flowers, green, pastels).



Thanks for dropping by and love to read your kind comments.

3 comments:

  1. What a great die set. So pretty. Carry on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning cards, Betty! I LOVE the backgrounds. Your coloring is beautiful. Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!