>

Monday, June 1, 2020

TIC-TAC-TOE

Every week when I first look at the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, I think that there's nothing that appeals to me or is just out of my comfort zone.  The longer that I think about it though, I usually can come up with something. 


For this week's challenge, I used the diagonal - cream, circle and die cut.  The leaves were cut from some alcohol inked yupo (had a day of playing around with these inks a few weeks ago).   Die cut the circles and popped up the larger one with a few layers of cardstock.  The base of the card is "champagne" metallic cardstock - it's a shiny creamy color.  Added the little sentiment, a few enamel dots and a gold thread tie - done!


Supplies:
Dies: Eucalyptus LeavesMemory Box
Stamps: Tiny Words
Paper: Neenah Metallic
Enamel Dots: Hero Arts

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunner! I bet that card base is even more beautiful than it looks here, and those leaves are fabulous! The circles in the background are a perfect complement! Thanks for playing with my Tic Tac Toe grid this week!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Betty! I only got my card 1/2 done when I realized I'd missed the deadline. Maybe next week--haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!