>

Saturday, September 19, 2020

STRIPES AND SUNFLOWERS

Currently, there's a wonderful photo for inspiration at The Card Concept Challenge and had to use my Botonicuts sunflowers for my entry. 


Used some yellow cardstock for my flowers and sponged on some darker yellows for a variety in color - same thing for the green leaves.  Die cut the black stripe background, added it to a white card base - the little sentiment was stamped in black and embossed with clear ep.


The black and white striped pillows and the sunflowers were the inspiration for my card.  I think my card fits in their clean and layered category - or even just clean and simple.

I am also entering my card at Seize the Birthday where the challenge is die cuts only with a stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today.



7 comments:

  1. fablulous flowers Betty, and that striped die is great too. Way to go combining challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to laugh - came to comment on your gorgeous card and then skipped of to check out the Botonicuts (sold out right now at Greetery). Just love your flower duo on the rich stripes, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That inspiration photo was made for you, Betty! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card Betty. The inspiration pic really has come to live on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the yellow paired with black and white stripes! Heck just about any color looks great with black and white in my opinion! This looks lovely Betty! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think there is something so delightful about yellow with black and white...these flowers really pop against your background, and the little sentiment is a perfect complement! So happy you shared this with us at the Card Concept this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright and graphic card, Betty. I can really see the inspiration photo in your final card! Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!