>

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

DAY 5 & 6 HOMEWORK

I think this is first one of these online classes that I've actually finished all the homework by the end of the class.

DAY 5

 

Lydia made a raised background for her layered flower and I did the same but with different dies.  The flower and leaf layers were colored with alcohol markers - I used a die cut background which I layered up using really thin strips of foam tape.  

DAY 6

 

Again, didn't have the same dies as Lydia used, but followed her techniques to make an aperture card.  Die cut the flowers and leaves and watercolored very loosely.

I am entering my second card at Die Cut Divas where the theme is a window/aperture card. 

Thanks for stopping by - always love to read your kind comments.


 

9 comments:

  1. You must have really enjoyed the class, your homework is astoundingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Love your coloring on these lovely flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Both cards are so beautiful and creative. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our aperture/window card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally awesome Betty. Love both cards and happy you joined us at Die Cut Divas with your window card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are wonderful, Betty! I really want to try the card with the bridge--love yours! Great job on Day 5--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is outstanding!! Thanks for linking up to our April Challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two floral beauties, Betty!! Delighted to see them at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly gorgeous cards! I love how the flowers stretch across the card with the fun and unique backgrounds! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!