>

Thursday, May 6, 2021

VASE OF FLOWERS

When I watched Jennifer's video with cute vases of flowers, I knew I wanted to make one just like it for our shaped card theme this month on A Blog Named Hero - only I had to adjust things a bit as I had neither the dies for the vase or the flowers.  So found some flower dies and designed my own vase to fit an A2 envelope.  Had to fiddle around some with the inside bit, but am really happy with the result.

Die cut a bunch of the flowers and just sponged on various colors.  Made my flower arrangement, added the little bow and sentiment and done.  Fits perfectly in the envelope.  My vase is three inches tall. 

Would love to see you join our challenge this month for a chance in winning a $50 or $25 gift card from Hero Arts!


 


6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Betty. I really love how it improvised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this all made of paper? Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how this turned out, Betty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, Betty! You are talented, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You just amaze me, Betty! I wouldn't even begin to attempt this! Such a fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!