>

Thursday, August 17, 2023

TIME TO CELEBRATE!!

Time for another TicTacToe Challenge!  I designed the board for the week and hope you will find it a fun one to do!  I went straight down the middle with patterned paper, free and birthday.  Also have other elements included too - die, alphabets and red.

The patterned paper I used is a large rose from a 12x12 sheet from Altenew's Reflections collection - sorry no longer available!  I die cut it with Hero Arts birthday greetings and then popped up the die cut letters with white fun foam. Added the little "time to celebrate" and done.

Hope to see a card from you in my challenge this week - the winner will be a future guest designer!   Crafty Hugs!



7 comments:

  1. Such a feminine look with that rose patterned paper, Betty - love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous camouflage card, Betty. Fun board too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Betty - love your ellipse look with your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a uniquely beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Betty!!!!!!!! Love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last comment was from me: Carol McFarland

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! Thanks for playing along in the Stay Crafty Challenge with A Blog Named Hero.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!