>

Thursday, August 31, 2023

VINTAGE BIRD

It's been ages and ages since I created a vintage card, but Joanne's TicTacToe #224 put me in the mood for digging out my vintage papers.  I had a very old, yellowed with age sales slip book (if you look closely it was printed in 1907!!) and that became the basis for my card.  I went across the center with numbers, yellow and free - and also went down the center with books, yellow and bird.

supplies: bird; leaves

Isn't that bird just the cutest ever?!  I die cut him/her out of white cs and then used colors left over on my blending brushes to color.  Used DO vintage photo on the edges of the card for a more aged look.  He's sitting on a die cut branch to which I added some leaves.  When I send the card I will put the person's name and birthday date up in the top blanks (most of my friends were born in the 1900's).  

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll join in our TicTacToe Challange this week.  Crafty hugs, 


 

3 comments:

  1. That birdie on branch is perfect for your vintage sales slip - what a find, 1907!! Love this, Betty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is adorable! Perfect vintage vibe.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous Betty. Love the vintage look and that little bird is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!