>

Thursday, November 9, 2023

BLUE POINSETTIA

We're counting down to Christmas with Joanne's challenge #234 this week.  I went down the right side with cream, sentiment and navy - what a fun color combo for Christmas!!

supplies: poinsettia; embossing folder; sentiment; patterned paper

My embossed background really is cream although it looks quite white in the photo - you'll just have to believe me!  After embossing the panel, I added it to the navy base.  Then added the blue poinsettia which I die cut from some patterned papers.  Lastly, the little sentiment was adhered and the whole card spattered with gold ink.

Hope you'll join us this week at TicTacToe #234 - you'll have a chance to become a future guest designer.


 

 


 


5 comments:

  1. Love the blue poinsettia atop the embossed ones on cream, Betty! So elegant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful Betty. A stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blue poinsettia, Betty, and the embossing behind is the perfect background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot seem to get google to recognize me on your blog, Betty. The card is gorgeous. - Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just so beautiful--love this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!