>

Thursday, December 7, 2023

CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT

It's time for December TicTacToe Challenge #238 designed by Felicita.  I have been stitching a few ornament cards for special people on my card list and this one worked perfectly for this week's challenge.


I find stitching these ornaments so much fun - and so easy to do while watching a favorite TV show.  I finished off the back also.


I used gold metallic thread as a hanger for the ornament and it is just scotch taped to the back of the embossed panel.  That way the card panel is removable and the ornament can be put on the tree.  Just a simple little sentiment finished off the card.


I went from left to right diagonally - free, ornament and red or green.  I think have just about all the board elements in my card except patterned paper.

Hope to see you in our challenge this week - crafty hugs,


 

3 comments:

  1. just delightful Betty. Your stitching is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous ornament, Betty! Love how you embossed the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning, Betty - great stitching and I love the finished back too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments - they make my day!